I am small investor in p2p and crypto projects, but that investments takes very significant part of my time during last 12-15 month.
What is interesting for me today?
1. P2P lending, both in ordinary (‘fiat’) and crypto currencies
2. Trading in crypto currencies (that is very new and very interesting for me)
3. Investment in specific crypto projects (very rare at the moment)
What I like to achieve?
I temporary skip discussions about moral things, personal growth, passive income, social responsibility, etc. May be this will be covered in one of my next posts. From financial side, I would like to get:
- 13-25% XIRR (return) from investments in ordinary (‘fiat’) currencies;
- 30-50% XIRR from investments in crypto during this and next year;
- 50-70% XIRR from investments in crypto projects during end of 2016 and later.
A bit about myself? 🙂
I was born in early ’70, have some international experience dealing with companies in Baltic states, Scandinavia, UK, USA, CIS. I know a bit about banking compliance, regulation, business intelligence and doing business.
I communicate English, Russian, Polish, so feel free to write to me in any of such languages.
4 thoughts on “Andrej Ders”
Thanks, I look forward to read your blogs. I will add you to my rss reader. Btw, “I born” should be “I was born”.
Thank you! Corrected!
I was told you might be able to point me in the direction of collections for a BTCjam account over the past 3 years. I would like to have a 3rd party do collections if possible.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry, cannot say a lot.